Hello Chicago . . . Join us for the GRANT Café Pop-up at Alibaba, November 23, 2019
REQUESTING ADVANCE REGISTRATION PLEASE (see registration below)
You might ask, "What is the GRANT Café (GC) Pop-up?"
GC is a visiting pop-up, mini-workshop offering optimal approaches, and Q&A in reference to Grants, Community Advocacy, Social Enterprise Strategies and more.
This impactful, 2-hour, casual gathering will produce life-long successes in the areas of grant procurement, business expansion, community development and economic sustainability!
Though a pop-up, GC effectively brings together thought leaders and change-makers to discuss emerging concepts and strategies that can be implemented locally, to initiate positive, long-term approaches for change.
This FREE, get-together is being presented in collaboration with the BLASK Foundation and Barbara Szymanska, and held at the Alibaba Retro Restaurant.
Come have Coffee-with-Sherita -- GC is facilitated by the internationally recognized strategist, Sherita Herring-Oglesby, who has worked with hundreds of world leaders, celebrities, and professional athletes, while also implementing strategies for thousands of community-based organizations. She has aided in raising over $30 million for global projects, while establishing more than 600 organizations in
16 countries. Find out more about Sherita athere>>.
Some of the GC topics will include:
* Learn how you can effectively have a For-profit and Nonprofit organization
* Learn how to secure applicable Grant Funding for your ideas and projects
* Learn how-to strategies for Scaling Up for Community and Economic Success
* Learn Approaches for Cross-cultural Business Collaborations
* Find out how you can have a Social Impact, while finding Profit for your Passion
* Learn how to advance your Social Enterprise Ideas
Who should attend?
* Individuals that have always wanted to start a Business that can also Make A Difference!
* For-profit Businesses that have a Social Conscious!
* Business-minded Community Leaders!
* Entrepreneurs with a heart to Do Well While Doing Good!
* Church Leaders that want to expand outside of the walls of the church, to Impact the Lives of the Disenfranchised!
* School Administrators and Teachers that want to Collaborate for Community Programs Beyond the Bell!
* Community Residents that want to Create Change for a Better Community!
BEFORE REGISTERING . . . Note that refreshments may or may not be served, depending on the schedule of the Host facility, available staff, etc. If refreshments are served, by attending this FREE comprehensive session, all attendees declare they will purchase a minimum of "two items" from the Host facility, i.e., coffee, sandwich, desert, etc.(depending on the menu); to support the business of our Generous Host!
For additional information, call the Philanthropy Alliance Foundation at (501) 499-6171.
Saturday, November 23, 2019 (9:30a - 11:30a)
Alibaba Retro Restaurant
5211 N Harlem Ave
Chicago, IL 60656
REGISTER for the Pop-Up below.
Philanthropy Alliance Foundation
Through established global relationships, we're empowering individuals, sustaining organizations, and strengthening international economies through grassroots alliances.
Copyright © Philanthropy Alliance Foundation. All Rights Reserved