Hello Kansas City . . . Join us for the GRANT Café Pop-up at Equal Minded Cafe
on November 9, 2019
You might ask, "What is the GRANT Café (GC) Pop-up?"
GC is a visiting pop-up, mini-workshop offering optimal approaches, and Q&A in reference to Grants, Community Advocacy, Social Enterprise Strategies and more.
This impactful, 2-hour, casual gathering will produce life-long successes in the areas of grant procurement, business expansion, community development and economic sustainability!
Though a pop-up, GC effectively brings together thought leaders and change-makers to discuss emerging concepts and strategies that can be implemented locally, to initiate positive, long-term approaches for change.
This FREE, get-together is being presented in collaboration with the below Host facility.
Come have Coffee-with-Sherita -- GC is facilitated by the internationally recognized strategist, Sherita Herring-Oglesby, who has worked with hundreds of world leaders, celebrities, and professional athletes, while also implementing strategies for thousands of community-based organizations. She has aided in raising over $30 million for global projects, while establishing more than 600 organizations in
16 countries. Find out more about Sherita athere>>.
Some of the GC topics will include:
* Learn how you can effectively have a For-profit and Nonprofit organization
* Learn how to secure applicable Grant Funding for your ideas and projects
* Learn how-to strategies for Scaling Up for Community and Economic Success
* Learn Approaches for Cross-cultural Business Collaborations
* Find out how you can have a Social Impact, while finding Profit for your Passion
* Learn how to advance your Social Enterprise Ideas
Who should attend?
* Individuals that have always wanted to start a Business that can also Make A Difference!
* For-profit Businesses that have a Social Conscious!
* Business-minded Community Leaders!
* Entrepreneurs with a heart to Do Well While Doing Good!
* Church Leaders that want to expand outside of the walls of the church, to Impact the Lives of the Disenfranchised!
* School Administrators and Teachers that want to Collaborate for Community Programs Beyond the Bell!
* Community Residents that want to Create Change for a Better Community!
BEFORE REGISTERING . . . by attending this comprehensive, FREE session, all attendees declare they will purchase a minimum of "two items" from the Host Coffee Shop, i.e., coffee, sandwich, desert, etc.; to support the business of our Generous Host!
REGISTER for the November 9th Pop-Up below.
For additional information, call the Philanthropy Alliance Foundation at (501) 499-6171.
Philanthropy Alliance Foundation
Through established global relationships, we're empowering individuals, sustaining organizations, and strengthening international economies through grassroots alliances.
Copyright © Philanthropy Alliance Foundation. All Rights Reserved