* November 9, 2019 (9:30a - 2:00p)
* Location -- SCED Summit will be held in the Kansas City Metropolitan area -- New location TBD and will be posted by October 15, 2019
Pre-registered attendees will be informed immediately.
* After registering, SCED materials will be provided, in which you should print and bring with you to the Summit.
Refreshments & Lunch
* Refreshments will be served, and there will be a one-hour, on-your-own lunch break.
For additional information, call the Philanthropy Alliance Foundation at (501) 499-6171.
To REGISTER for this powerful, content-driven forum, enter your information below.
SCED’s all-inclusive forum will: 1) present a host of panelists sharing valuable information
2) provide thought-provoking content that will be transferable across business sectors and 3) warrant effective networking strategies that will ensure long-term effects.
Some of the conference topics will include:
* Scaling Up for Community and Economic Success
* Cross-cultural Business Collaborations
* Capacity Building and Measuring Social Impact
* Understanding Social Entrepreneurship* Emerging Themes in Social Entrepreneurship Training
What is the Socially Conscious Economic Development Summit (SCED)?
Who should attend?
SCED is a one-day, comprehensive community development conference, that brings together thought leaders and change-makers to discuss emerging concepts and strategies that can be implemented locally to initiate positive, long-term approaches for change. Furthermore, SCED is designed to initiate economic growth for the local municipalities, by helping entrepreneurs, practitioners, clergy and managers, to learn sustainable strategies through cross collaborations with governmental, private, education, business and non-governmental organizations.
This FREE Summit is being presented in collaboration with the Rufus C. and Leola Goff Family Foundation and Philanthropy Alliance Foundation.
Our renowned conference facilitator, Sherita Herring-Oglesby, is a returning Kansas City
hometown girl, and graduate of Westport High School (class of 1977).
Philanthropy ALLIANCE Foundation
Through established global relationships, we're empowering individuals, sustaining organizations, and strengthening international economies through grassroots alliances.
Copyright © Philanthropy Alliance Foundation. All Rights Reserved